Friday, June 13, 2008

The Velvet Underground - Live at End Cole Ave 1969

Fixed MP3 files speed corrected. Sorry I don't know what the deal is with that. I guess my computer been smoking my stash. Again sorry for the inconvenience.

For information on this 2 cd set checkout out The All Music Guide. Mark Deming does a great job explaining the history. This is a great sounding recording, one should not be without.

Live at End Cole Ave

1991, 2 CDs, Aulica A 111.12*NE/3, Italy.

CD 1
1. I'm Waiting For The Man
2. It's Just Too Much
3. I'll Be Your Mirror
4. Some Kinda Love
5. Femme Fatale
6. Beginning To See The Light
7. I'm Set Free
8. Afterhours
9. I'm Sticking With You
10. One Of These Days
11. Pale Blue Eyes
12. Ocean
13. What Goes On
14. Heroin

CD 2
15. Sister Ray
16. Lisa Says
17. Rock'n'Roll
18. Blue Velvet Jazz Jam

***New Fixed Mp3 Files Speed Corrected***

***The Velvet Underground - Live at End Cole Ave 1969***

2 comments:

l@rstonovich said...

i think they took a bunch off their live 1969 album from these shows...awesome

Spaceman said...

Yes I believe they used 4 tracks, but not sure it was this show. They did 2 nites.