Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Change can be a mild pain in the ass.

So, apparently one of the hosting sites that I use has changed some of their policies. The one that screws things up here is their new 14 day policy. If a file is inactive for more than 14 days they pull it. Originally there was no time limit. This to me is a bit ridiculous and extreme. Most host site at least give you 30 to 90 days. Fortunately, I had a feeling they might do something like this. Though I didn't think they would be this hardcore about it. If anyone knows of a good storage site with unlimited time, that let you upload files above 100mb. Please let me know in the comments. I hope to find a new homes for our psychedelic doses real soon. In the meantime, if there is something down that you would like to hear let me know in the comments of that album. I will re-upload the album as quick as possible. Again any help finding new storage sites will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

No comments: