Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Phish - Hampton Coliseum, Hampton, VA March 6-8, 2009

For the lucky ones who got to experience this three day reunion, I hope you had a great time. For the 194 that ended up in jail, I hope you get out soon. Now, for the rest of us who did not have the means, the luck, or ended up in jail before the music began, all is not lost. Phish is being generous enough to share these three nights with us. For free even. You can download the complete concerts in mp3 format for free. You also have the opportunity to purchase far superior sounding formats aka. CD's or FLAC files. Which after listening to the first night, I might just end up doing. These soundboards are awesome. They have a nice blend of audience mixed in, so it doesn't sound dry. Personally, for the past ten to eleven years, I haven't been all that into Phish. These concerts have refreshed my love for their music. Or at the very least made me feel nostalgic for times gone by. Back when my friends and I would see them play in venues with under a thousand people. OK, enough of that flashbacking crap. Check'em out at LivePhish.com. The only thing you have to do is register when you get there. It takes all of two seconds. Well worth the effort.

Live Phish DownloadsLive Phish Downloads

No comments: