Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Velvet Underground - The Gymnasium, NY City. April 1967

This has got to be one of the best sounding early recordings out there. Usually when it come to early VU concerts the recording are really a challenge to get through. This is not the case here. Very enjoyable. A must have for anyone interested in early Velvet Underground. And it also has that nice vinyl crackle for you record lovers. (Eric). I mean this in a good way.

The Velvet Underground
April 1967
The Gymnasium, New York City

Track listing:

1 - I'm Not A Young Man Anymore
2 - Guess I'm Falling In Love
3 - I'm Waiting for the Man
4 - Run Run Run
5 - Sister Ray
6 - Booker T


***The Velvet Underground Live At The Gymnasium***

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great bootlegs site... This VU concert is absolutely amazing !
I posted one of your links on my blog, just let me know if that's bothering you at all.


http://www.buckshot.fr/2008/05/05/bootlegs-may-madness/

Thanks and keep rocking !

Spaceman said...

It's cool.

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyways, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking and
checking back frequently!
Here is my site ; Gym dating