Monday, December 31, 2007

Led Zeppelin Live 2007 Amazing New Recording


I gotta say hell yes. This is the best recording to date. The sound is wonderful. Recorded by Per. Front of Board (approx. 15 meters ahead of soundboard). Dead center. And you damn well feel right there in the audience. Per has a fantastic recording setup. Using those ever beautiful Schoeps MK41s microphones.
Thank You Per. You did an amazing job. Thank you for sharing this great historical show with us. This is by far the best.

****Led Zeppelin Live 2007. ****

Note: I'm trying out a new Storage Site called ADrive. Mainly because I wont have to split files do to upload limits. I hope this makes it easier for everybody. Please let me know how you feel about this in the comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey this file isnt available anymore. Could you possibly re-link it? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Please re-upload this! The link doesnt work! Thanks!