Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Internet Archive : Free Music
Followers
Huh?
Bookshelf
Psychedelic Music List
Where?
Popular Posts
-
To help celebrate Spectrum's new EP "War Sucks." Here is a spectacular recording of them playing at Cooper's Ale Works in...
-
First off I would like to thank everybody who stopped by to check out my blog site. I am truly blown away by how many have popped in. Pleas...
-
Yummy, Psychedelic Instrumental music. Created by Jean-Pierre Massiera in 1968. He gathered a large group of talented musician in a stu...
-
This is a must have concert. Jason Spaceman does it again. I just got this concert a few days ago, and haven't stopped listening to it...
-
King Crimson announce first live shows of 2014 - Uncut.co.uk
-
What can I say about this record other than I truly love it. Nice, simple, clean and a hundred percent beautiful. The album was released i...
-
In vein of the Arnie Lawerence Album I put up awhile ago. Here is a great record by Pat Martino. This is an all instrumental album. Baiyin...
-
Came across this a few days ago. Not sure who put it up (thank you), or how long it will be there. So don't delay, and get this show w...
-
This is some hard-pop psychedelic rock. Elmer's intro sets the pace. Craziness. This being their first release from 1967. This UK re...
-
What we have here is two sets of radio broadcasts from Europa 1 Radio France . Tracks one through three are taken from Hotel de Champs-El...




No comments:
Post a Comment