Thursday, October 22, 2009

Them Crooked Vultures - War Memorial Auditorium, Nashville, Tenn. 10/5/2009

So check this out. A power trio consisting of Josh Homme (Queens of the Stoneage, Kyuss), Dave Grohl (Nirvana, Foo Fighters), and John Paul Jones (Led Zeppelin). These guys playing together is enough to interest me. And thanks to the person who made this audience recording, we can hear what this trio is up to. And let me tell you you wont be disappointed. I know this really doesn't fit the psychedelic sound, but it's to damn cool to pass-by. And I have a few friends that I really want to share this with. Hope you enjoy.

Set List:

Elephants
Dead End Friends
Mind Eraser (No Chaser)
Scumbag Blues
Gunman
Caligulove
Bandoliers
Daffodils
Interlude w/Ludes
Reptiles
New Fang

***TCV-10/5/2009***

No comments: