Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Faces - Paris Theatre, London England 11/09/1970

Here is a great sounding FM Broadcast of The Faces playing at the Paris Theatre in London. Since it is a rather short concert, I left the songs in Flac format. It's better sound quality than an mp3 anyway. You can always convert it to a different format later. If you don't have a program for this, I highly recommend Xrecode. It's a great program that will convert many different types of music formats. Best of all it is free to use.

Set List:
1. You're My Girl (I Don't Want To Discuss It)
2. Wicked Messenger
3. Devotion
4. It's All Over Now
5. I Feel So Good

***The Faces Paris Theatre 11/09/1970***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this one.
I love The Faces, they just sound better and better every year to me. It's kinda hard to believe that Rod Stewart was really GOOD way back when. Is it any coincidence that everything he did since leaving The Faces is crap? I think not.