Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Neil Young - Worchester, MA 12/13/2008

I've been listening to this concert for a couple of weeks now. And it tickles my ears happy.
Frank Z does it again with an amazing audience recording. I can't thank him enough. Fortunately, I've been able to hear almost all the concert on this leg of Neil's tour. And for some reason this one just grabs me. The sound is really great, but there are others that sound just as good, if not better. Maybe it's because it's in Massachusetts. God damn if I'm not a true blue Masshole. Either way the set list rocks, the show sounds great, and Massholes know how to drink their liquor. So, get yourself a twelve pack and enjoy this rocking show.

Set List:

Love And Only Love
Hey Hey, My My
Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
Powderfinger
Spirit Road
Cortez The Killer
Cinnamon Girl
Oh, Lonesome Me
Mother Earth
The Needle And The Damage Done
Light A Candle
Cough Up The Bucks
Fuel Line
Hit The Road
Heart Of Gold
Old Man
Get Back To The Country
When Worlds Collide
Get Behind The Wheel
Just Singing A Song
Cowgirl In The Sand
Rockin' In The Free World
A Day In The Life

***Neil Young 12/13/2008***

No comments: