Friday, December 14, 2007

Led Zeppelin 12/10/2007


So, they ride again. I just got a copy of the show. The people are going nuts. The show itself rocks pretty hard as well. Sound quality is not bad. Recorded by Sloburn. Who I can't thank enough.

This is his own review on his recording. "This is not the best recording I have ever made. Not even close. Section 407 is all the way up in line with the ending of the floor. Fortunately I managed to move down from the second to last row which was considerably higher up than row J."

"Since this show is what it is I assume most can live without perfection for awhile. I'm sure better sources will turn up but this is listenable and will give you a great feel for the show."

I could not agree with him more. This show is now pretty much everywhere. But if you haven't come across it yet. Blog Stoned has a great page of Sloburn's recording it's both in FLAC and MP3. He also has a bunch of video links aswell.
Go check it out. Thanx to both of these guys.
http://blogstoned.blogspot.com/2007/12/led-zeppelin.html

Here is the setlist.

Intro
Good Times Bad Times
Ramble On
Black Dog
In My Time Of Dying
For Your Life
Trampled Under Foot
Nobody's Fault But Mine
No Quarter
Since I've Been Loving You
Dazed And Confused
Stairway To Heaven
The Song Remains The Same
Misty Mountain Hop
Kashmir
crowd
Whole Lotta Love
crowd
Rock And Roll

You can see some video at: http://music.guardian.co.uk/video/2007/dec/11/led.zeppelint:


No comments: