Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Furthur - Tabernacle Atlanta GA 2/8/10

Stream of the whole concert.


I had an amazing time at this show. The boys got it driving full steam ahead. I missed the first couple of songs trying to score a ticket outside. Fortunately, I got that miracle. Estimated Prophet and Passenger sounded great. The second set was unbelievable. They started with 13 minute Scarlet Begonias right into a killer version of Jack Straw. This show was beyond sold out, but it didn't matter. Everybody was having a good time. I think Molly had a lot to do with that. Lord knows she widened my eyes, and sparkled my ears. Got many a hug and much generosity. Can't wait till the next time.

Here is a real crisp audience recording done by Z-Man. Thanks for sharing this with us.
***Futhur 2/8/2010***

You can also buy the soundboard recording from Furthur.Net.
I bought one after the show, and it's worth every penny.

Set List:
1st Set
01 Tuning
02 The Promised Land
03 Brown-Eyed Women
04 El Paso
05 Just A Little Light
06 Money For Gasoline >
07 Estimated Prophet >
08 Liberty
09 Passenger

2nd Set
01 Tuning
02 Scarlet Begonias >
03 Jack Straw
04 Eyes Of The World >
05 Woman Are Smarter
06 Cumberland Blues
07 Cassidy >
08 Mountains Of The Moon >
09 Death Don't Have No Mercy
10 Fire On The Mountain
Encore:
11 Phil Donor Rap/Tuning
12 Satisfaction

No comments: