Saturday, December 10, 2011

Spiritualized The Assembly Leamington Spa England 10th October 2011


This is great.  I've been dying to hear some new Spiritualized, and here it is.  Their new album "Sweet Heart Sweet Light" will be out sometime in March 2012.  This audience recording has a few new songs on it. And by the sound of it, we're in for a pretty strong album.  There set kicks off with a new track called "Hey Jane."  The next nine songs are all new. I'm pretty sure this is the entire new album. But there may be more. The recording sounds pretty wonderful.  It's making me smile.

Set List: 
1.Hey Jane
Add caption
2.Little Girl
3.Get What You Deserve
4.Too Late
5.Heading For The Top
6.Freedom
7.I Am What I Am
8.Won't Get To Heaven
9.Mary
10.Dio C'e
12.Sway
13.Cheapster
14.Shine A Light
15.Take Me To The Other Side
16.Oh Happy Day


***NOTE***
I should have the Royal Albert Hall concert from the following night October 11th real soon. I hope it sounds as good as this one. Below is some video from the Royal Albert.

No comments: