Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Fear - 1985/12/21

Ok, hear is something a lot different for this blog. It's in no way psychedelic. Although, it is all the way a good fucking time. I've loved this band for years and years. Fear "The Record" is one of my all-time favorites. I've warn out many a copy of that one. What we have here is a great sounding FM recording live on KPFK in Los Angeles. This is the Anti-Christmas show. 35 years ago today, Fear was having no fear at all. Tearing it up, and blasting out 30 songs in under an hour. So, if the Christmas Holiday is getting you down, like it has to me, I suggest this. Turn it up loader than loud, play "Fuck Christmas", and jump around the room. If that doesn't put a smile on your face. Play it again.  Hope this helps everyone get through. Besides there is only four more days left. Merry, Merry.


 ***Fear - 1985/12/21***

No comments: